The Summer for Vampires &Vintage lovers...

For the love of loose tanks &Vampires...
Is it just me or my friends i surround myself with... but, this Summer of twenty ten brings you all kinds of Vampire goodness! on that note...
Who else is IMPATIENTLY waiting for True Blood's June 13th Season 3 premiere?
Well, until June 13 for only $24 get your blood suckin fix at monikapolitan.com


&Other summer Vintage goodies... or you can book, or catch the Mobile Monikapolitan "Boutique to go!" up in your very on hood...

"This is something i've never seen, & I've been too some pretty dope boutiques in my life, but can this be anymore creative, convenient, and inspiring??? Mobile Monikapolitan flossed with the dopest finds... this has definitely added a twist to some of my personal Dreams To Do List... i think everyone should have a renovated Mobile carry on"