Happy Blog-iversary To Me - Week Long Party


Happy Blog-iversary to Busy with the Cricky.  Back in June of 2008 I published my first tiny post and officially started Busy with the Cricky!!!  In the last three years I have learned SO MUCH about blogging, about my Cricut machines, and about paper crafting.  Thank you for taking this fun journey with me - especially those of you who have been with me for all three years!

To celebrate my blog-iversary I have decided to host a week long birthday/blog-iversary party and offer a few birthday gifts to you my readers!  I will be giving away several items this week, each one related to the wonderful world of Cricut!! 


To get us started, the first blog-iversary gift is the Nursery Rhymes cartridge.  This cartridge may seem like it is all about children, but it has some fun cuts for cards, holidays, and life events (a great stork!).  Please leave a comment below and you will be entered to win Nursery Rhymes.  I will announce all of the winners at the end of the week!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Before I close today, remember that I teased you with images from the Scrappy-Girlfriend-Luncheon I hosted last Saturday?  Yes I have a few more photos to share.


Pictured above left to right, MFK (My friend Kathy), Ms. Sally, Suzanne, Beth and Kimberly.



Pictured below:  Curried Chicken Salad


I will share the make and take in detail tomorrow!